<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3912877001662147530?origin\x3dhttp://lovefullystrikes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.FUCK YOU LIKE FAMOUS.


Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 6:31 PM.

Today wasnt my day. Infact today is the DAMN HORRIBLE day ever! Pple keep on pissing me off. The one dat I thout wud will acompany me was an ass. I really dont meant it by saying dat to him, but he is today. and so, i just cud not help it. HATE everyone in the house. I did do a very good deed today so, shud i deserve the scolding for good??? I dont think I deserve the scolding and stuffs! Everything I do, is all wrong in their eyes. I have no way out of it at all. He is terribly changing. HAte the way he is. Nick was a very busy man today. He has many things to do. So I cant xpect him to be there for me alwaies. Although I miss him like mad, i have to bare with the situation. I am SAD. So very sad. I just coudnt stay in a calm manner. I dont have all the pple dat I love and dat alwaies by my side today. I felt left out. I was left out. I can feel it. Just wish I cud close my eyes and slip for the whole day and woke up the next morning and go to skool. So dat i cud feel more better with the beautiful friends dat i have. No one fill my day today. Not even Nick. Its ouhk. Im olryte. The day will be over soon. And ya. Almost forgot.
Hilman. Heyy Dude! If u come by and did read my entry for the day, This is dedicated to u. And its for u. [ I hate the way dat u asked me abt my personal messages in MSN. I dont knw wats the reason u asked, but i think, dat every pm i type, it seems so curious and u wanna knw. Are u jealous? Cos, noone have ever ask me hu's the message for and stuff dat is not important. As we knw, we are friends. Dat is clear. I still have doubts cos, the question u ask is not relevent. Unless u ask why im sad and stuff, it is showing me dat u care for me and u wanna knw whatt makes me sad, so dat u cud do sumthin to make me cheer up and stuffs. But no offence, u are still the way u are. Please grow up a little bit and think broad. No hard feelings aite. I knw dat u are angry. As i knw u well enough. Ur attitude and stuffs. But watever im stating is the facts. And I think, you still remember what is the reason of our break off. Attitudes MATTERS in everything u do and it shows who u are. I do love u but its last time and not now. Our love is over and it will never start anew. Its like dat. U dont apperciate my love wen i was with u. Why shud I be bothered to make our love like a huge, enormous castle for both of us. i'm i right? i HAVE enough and i dont want to go thru the heart pain again.] I do mean my SORRY if I have hurt u. As i just wud remind u,
WE ARE FRIENDS!.
&
I LOVE NICK! :)





This GIRL♥

Photobucket
14th JUNE, My Birthday.

Every 9 January, Our Anniversary.

ANDRE SULAIMAN BIN HASSAN

Obstacles awaiting. It's Parts & Puzzles of Lyfe.


iRaHKiTs blog.
viewer, viewing ♥


I'm Here, To Listen.



Friends. Love. Sweetheart.

MUNN. MARYAM. MATHINA. FYYZA. FAZREE. UMA. NURUL HUDA. FYFY. NATASHA.
AQILAH. FERAL. IFA. ZAAM. KMJ12. P.KUCHING. SYAHIRA. ANDREYANA. FALAH. IZZUL. PRAAN. BOT. SUBASH.


Your My Everything.♥

Photobucket
.aNdRe & iRaH.

You May Not Be The First, But You Are My Last & Forever My Dear.